DVI-D Digital Dual Link Gold-Plated M/M 10' BlackCable #DV10MModel #: #DV10M Item #: CAB-DVI25MG1
- Store inventory
837 Howard Street, CA 94103
2727 S. El Camino Real, CA 94403
510 Lawrence Expressway, Suite 107, CA 94085
3777 Stevens Creek Blvd., CA 95051
5990 Mowry Ave., CA 94560
Disclaimer: Inventory accuracy is not guaranteed. We can do transfers between stores or special order for your convenience.
DVI-D Digital Dual Link Gold-Plated M/M 10' BlackCable #DV10M
- Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV.
- DVI Dual-Link Digital/Digital Video Cables from Impact Acoustics deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow.
- These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group).
- The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.
- Connectors: DVI-D (24+1 pin) Male to DVI-D Dual Link (24+1 pin) Male
- Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9 Gbps
- Shielded undermold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
- Double-shielded with Mylar foil and braid shield reduces interference
- Gold-plated contacts provide full conductivity without ghosting and data loss
- Supports hot plugging of DVI display devices
- Resolutions up to 2048 x 1536
- Supports digital signal only
- With thumbscrews for easy installation.
- Color: Black
- Cord Length: 10 FT
- Suggested Applications: PC, Mac, Flat Panel Displays, Digital CRT Displays, HDTV and Video Projectors, including DFP and LCD types.