Pickup and Shipping
Pickup and Shipping
- Place an online order and select "Curbside Pickup" for one of our five stores (San Francisco, San Mateo, East Bay (Newark), Sunnyvale, or Santa Clara).
- Once an order has been confirmed, you will receive an email containing "Order Confirmation". This confirms that we have received your online order, but your order is not ready for pickup yet.
- When your purchase is ready for pickup, you will receive a second email containing "Order Pickup/Ship". It will contain information you need to contact the store when you arrive.
When you come to pickup, please bring:
• A government-issued photo ID or Driver's License
• The credit card used to place your order
• Corporate Orders can be picked up by a properly identified company employee
- When you arrive at the store parking lot, please call the store or LiveChat the store representative.
How long does my order take to process?
Due to Shelter in Place, we currently have a smaller staff at all of our stores and an increased number of online orders. Orders can take a few hours to process. If you would like a status update, please Livechat or call your store.
When do I receive a pick up notification email?
Once a store has finished packing up your items, you will receive an email titled "Order Pickup/Ship". That is when you will be able to pick up your items from the store.
Can I drive to the store once I place my order?
No. When you place an order, you receive an "Order Confirmation" at the time of order. This means we have received your order. After we finish packing up your order, you will receive a second email titled "Order Pickup/Ship". At that time, you can drive to the store to pick up your order.
I didn't receive a second email yet.
Our stores are extremely short-staffed right now and, due to an increase of online orders, our staff is moving as quickly as they can to prepare orders for pickup. We hope for your patience during this time as we pivot towards contactless curbside pickup.
What if an item isn't at my store?
If an item is at another store, our staff will transfer items between stores and your order should be ready for pickup on the next business day.
However, if an item is marked "Ship to Store", that means this is a special order product and it will usually take 2-7 business days to ship to our store for a free online pickup.
Can you cancel my order?
Yes! You can respond to your order confirmation email and ask the weborder team to cancel your email, ask a Livechat agent, or call the store. Once your order has been successfully cancelled, you will receive an email notification.
How do I check the quantity of an item?
When you see a product on our website, there is a blue checkmark in a circle next to the words "In Store (view)" and, if you hover over view, you can see the quantity of that product and which store(s) it is located at.
In-Store Pickup (Curbside pickup also available at this time)
• Five store locations to serve you: Santa Clara, San Francisco, East Bay, Sunnyvale, San Mateo
• What to bring when picking up at our stores
a) A government-issued photo ID or Driver's License.
b) The credit card used to place your order.
c) Corporate orders can be picked up by properly identified company employees.
• For curbside pickup, please call the store or LiveChat us when you are waiting in the store parking lot.
Free Ship to Store
• Free Ship to Store items are not immediately available for pickup at our stores but which we can ship to our stores for free in-store pickup. Items usually arrive at the store within 2 to 7 business days.
• We deliver to business and home addresses by standard shipping options of Fedex, UPS, or USPS.
• No international shipping.