- Store inventory
837 Howard Street, CA 94103
2727 S. El Camino Real, CA 94403
510 Lawrence Expressway, Suite 107, CA 94085
3777 Stevens Creek Blvd., CA 95051
5990 Mowry Ave., CA 94560
Disclaimer: Inventory accuracy is not guaranteed. We can do transfers between stores or special order for your convenience.
CODi Tri-Pak Ballistic Backpack
It's a Ballistic backpack, made with CODi SX2 Ballistic Nylon, which means that it's derived from military applications and can definitely withstand being thrown around from class to class, jostled in the hall, spilled on at lunch, and thrown into lockers.
How much space does it have?
It has three compartments for your child to use...
- The main compartment has a built-in padded laptop sleeve with a strap and buckle closure to protect your new chromebook. There are also two elasticizes pockets and an additional file organizer...that's enough space for files, books, folders, pencil cases, lunches, you name it.
- The middle compartment has a padded nylon file organizer, two large elastic mesh pockets, and two zippered mesh pockets for a phone with an ear bud outlet to the top pocket (to stop them from using their phone in class).
- The front compartment has pockets (mesh and nylon weave) and a strap with a hook for you to put keys on.
What else does it have?
- Leather top carry handle for easy grab and go
- Two quick-access outer pockets keep important items handy
- Two side mesh pockets for water bottle or accessories
- Breathable, padded back to increase comfort and reduce fatigue